Barefoot Striptease In Bathroom

Priya RaiPriya Rai lets her hair down — and takes her clothes off in this set that offers a private striptease right down to her feet — foot lovers will appreciate this set, as will all her fans. The quality is very good.

6 comments

6 Comments so far

1. nikhil July 15th, 2007 11:15 am

I like Priya’s nude photographs a lot.

2. Johnny Mo September 14th, 2007 12:52 am

I have been requesting that Priya show her bare feet for the longest time, and I was beginning to think she’d NEVER take off her shoes. But Priya is clearly paying attention to her fans has started to deliver some smoking hot barefoot action! Thank you so much Priya, you don’t know how much I appreciate it!

This is literally one of the best sets I’ve ever seen from Foxes. The setting is very luxurious, Priya’s hair and makeup are super classy, her poses are sexier than ever, and it’s all topped off with Priya getting totally nude, bare feet and all. I can’t express how much I love these photos and how long I’ve waited to see Priya model like this.

I only hope Priya continues to show off those sexy feet along with everything else, and that her modeling continues to be as mind-blowing as it is now. Take my word for it Priya, you’ve got gorgeous feet and I want to see them all the time. Please take your shoes off, I love it when you get totally nude!

3. Abhay May 1st, 2008 7:04 am

Priya you are brilliant! Please continue your delicious pussy scenes which the world likes to taste.

4. Peter July 10th, 2008 7:57 am

Priya, I really want you to show only your beautiful feet. I will really appreciate it.

5. footlover August 9th, 2010 5:08 am

priya you are honestly the best looking person i have ever seen from head to toe i love you. i would do anything for you even lick your armpits i just want your feet inside my mouth i love your feet i only wise you can do more work with them

6. jack sharma September 30th, 2010 11:14 pm

Respected Goddess

I just wana be your slave for my whole life I will lick your shoes like your pet dog please accept me your pet dogy.

Leave a reply - Please be Respectful!